Prophet Emma Stark shares a powerful message on a recent episode of Live Your Best Life with Liz Wright on the Charisma Podcast Network. She speaks on the course-correction God is bringing into the prophetic, realigning us into intimacy. Emma believes we've become revelatory machines rather than revelatory, emotional connectors. Where we have substituted the voice of God for the deep knowing of His heart and internal world, He is drawing us back into a place of union and maturity.
While the words of a prophecy may be true, it doesn't mean that it contains the heart of God. Prophecy that is disconnected from the heart of God carries no weight and lacks power. God's starting point is as a relational, emotional nurturer and carer, and our starting point with Him should be a relational, emotional connection. Emma shares that "emotions are at the heart of a God who is divinely passionate." When we connect with that, the prophecy that comes out of us is so different than when we are emotionally disconnected and shut down from the heart of God.
Those who are run-down and battle-weary, Emma says, have probably missed the step of a love encounter, because love encounters are a source of nourishment. She encourages us to remember a positive experience with Jesus, as thinking on that memory opens up relational pathways.
Turning that then into a prayer of gratitude shifts your heart into a place of expectation of a new relational journey. Let Jesus restore you back to His heart, so you can live compelled by love. Where there is a heart of stone, receive the healing wind of God today and embrace a heart of flesh, coming into a place of passion again. It's in this deep, relational connection that our lives bear the emotional hallmarks of God.
For more Spirit-filled content like this, listen to the full episode of Live Your Best Life with Liz Wright on the Charisma Podcast Network.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details