In a recent, powerful interview with Liz Wright on the Charisma Podcast Network, Shawn Bolz shared that "The church is called to tell people what God is doing."
In this episode, Liz invited Shawn to frame up how we should be internally positioned during the current circumstances with the coronavirus. Shawn believes that whenever fear comes to us, our response should be, "OK, my emotions are 'this,' my mind and intellect are 'this'—what is the Spirit saying?"
Shawn reminded us that when God speaks, it always ties us back to His goodness. He believes we can discern when prophecies are from God if they don't incite fear. Shawn explains that it's not wrong to be harassed by fear, "but if I entertain it and I don't rebuild that place in my heart and I'm waiting for something else to magically rescue me, that's when you come into a victim mentality and you won't enter into true faith because you'll stay in a place of trauma." He encourages us if we do fear, that "the same place that anxiety sits in you is the same place He wants to build faith inside of you."
Shawn believes that "when we bounce out of this, there's going to be a move of compassion and a move of love." Because of COVID-19, many are going to awaken in compassion, realizing there are people who live in crisis every single day. In this hour, the church is being mobilized in a unique way, learning how to virtually reach people for true connection.
Be encouraged that "a river of life that's in Jesus inside of you," as Shawn prophesied, "is going to break forth into your life and He's going to bring a miraculous deliverance, that even the things that the enemy meant to use against you will turn into the things that serve you and cause you to prosper."
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
It's a NEW YEAR! Get ready for a NEW YOU!
- New Year Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- Go Deeper with God in a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Anointed Woman Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Never Stop Praying - Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- New Year - New You - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Subscription Special: Subscribe to Charisma for two years for Only $29.97 and get two free gifts. Gift #1 The Harbinger. Gift #2 The Harbinger II. Both books are by New York Times Best-Selling author Jonathan Cahn. View Offer