Author Rabbi Schneider says not only do Christians not have to fear the increasing severity of the coronavirus COVID-19, but our eyes should also be opened to the reality that as we approach Jesus' Second Coming, circumstances will continue to get worse.
"When you're in a relationship with God, you don't have to be afraid of anything," Schneider says. "More than a hundred times, the Scriptures tell us, 'Do not be afraid.' So I want to say to you today, reject fear. Fear is not an appropriate response to what is going on. ...
"We should be living with the soberness, with the recognition, that life is dangerous, that bad things happen and that evil is real. That's the truth. ... We are going to continue to get more chaotic. We've been seeing it for year already: the climate change, the temperature change, the instability of the economy, the peripheral world. Things are going to continue to become more unstable. ...
"The Spirit of God that's been holding the earth in order is going to begin to withdraw exerting His authority, and when the Spirit of the Lord begins to withdraw exerting His manifest presence in the world, the result of that withdrawal is going to be darkness and chaos will increase."
To watch the entire video, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.