Around three weeks before the coronavirus began to seem as a threat here in the United States against our economy, I had a dream.
In my dream, I was standing at a table next to President Trump. I was bouncing and pushing my shoulder against his shoulder in a playful way. As I continued to do this, President Trump looked at me and chided and chastised me. He said to me, "This is the Presidency of the United States of America."
I remember feeling terrible and humbled by my treatment and lack of seriousness toward him. I then became aware that President Trump had a newspaper spread out to the financial section. He was running his hand over what this paper was reporting, then he would turn and look at the next page. When he was finished examining, he folded the paper and handed it to me.
My understanding of this dream is that we as the church/intercessors are not taking seriously our role in the Presidency of Donald J. Trump, at least on the level we should. Perhaps we are more playing with it than praying things through in the Spirit. We are in serious times that require a seriousness in prayer and intercession for our nation and the purposes of God in it.
Even though it was me in the dream, I am quite sure I was simply being allowed to feel the chastening of the Lord concerning our lack of diligence and seriousness toward this presidency. I also understood that the intent of the devil is to disrupt the economy of our nation. This is what the devil understands he must do to seek to deny President Trump the re-election. In that I was handed the financial section of the paper after President Trump was finished looking into it, I know that we are being assigned to pray and stand with President Trump to secure and stabilize the economy of our nation. Without this, the stage could be set for an upset in the elections this year.
President Trump could be removed from office. We must take our stand and deal with issues that the enemy would use to disrupt our economy and the economy of the nations with the end results being the ousting of Donald J. Trump as our president. The media and politicians would like nothing more than to discredit President Trump and to motivate people through fear until the economy is greatly damaged. We must take our place and contend for God's will instead to be done.
As I have prayed, I felt that God would release to President Trump the same prophetic wisdom that He gave to Joseph. Joseph was able to steer the nation from the position he was given into financial stability even in great, troublesome times. I believe that the Lord would give to President Trump this wisdom. I believe we should pray for the spirit of Joseph to be released into the White House, President Trump, his counselors and those who are in decision-making places. I actually felt that I saw Joseph come in the spirit realm as a part of the cloud of witnesses to help move President Trump in the directions he needs to go. The Scripture says in Hebrews 12:1 that we are surrounded by the witnesses who have gone before us:
Therefore, since we are encompassed with such a great cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight and the sin that so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us.
We are told that these from the cloud of witnesses are surrounding us. This means they are very close to us. The very essence of their lives can be used to empower us to stand in a holy place in the Spirit and contend for the will of God. They carry influence from heaven and empower us through their ministry with Jesus to intercede and pray with great authority. Could it be that God would allow Joseph to come and impart to President Trump that which is necessary to guide us out of these perilous places and into prosperity for the sake of his re-election? We must contend for this to occur. We have been given an assignment to stand in all seriousness in these moments of financial peril and uncertainty.
Let me give us some prayer directives to pray from.
1. We should come before the court of heaven and ask for judgment against this coronavirus. We should petition the courts that that which is being used to fight against the purposes of God would be annulled. The fear being driven by the media must be dismantled. Otherwise, it can wreck the economy and have a very devastating effect. One decision from the court of heaven and everything changes.
As we approach Your courts, Lord, we would remind You of Your passion for America and that You have sent President Trump. We would ask that any way this coronavirus is moving against that purpose, that it would be judged. We ask that all fears being driven by the media and politicians to alter our economy would be judged as illegal and unrighteous. Let a peace and sense of safety come over this nation and the people within it. We ask, Lord, for judgments against this thing that would be against You. We repent for any legal claim the enemy is using to propagate this devilish thing. We ask now, Lord, for Your judgment and dismantling of it. In Jesus' Name.
2. We should petition the heavenly court for a seriousness to take hold of us in prayer. We must repent for playing and not taking seriously our assignment from God. We must repent not just for ourselves, but for the lack of seriousness in the body of Christ.
As we stand before Your courts, Lord, we repent for not having taken seriously the place You have given us on behalf of President Trump and His presidency. We repent for playing when we should have been praying. We ask, Lord, for forgiveness and we purposely take our place before You with renewed passion and intent to see Your will done. In Jesus' Name.
3. We must accept the assignment to oversee in the spirit world any disruption the enemy would seek to bring to our economy. Even as President Trump handed me the paper, I had to receive it from him. I, in essence, received the mandate to stand on behalf of the economy of America.
As we stand before Your courts, Lord, we declare that we receive the mandate and assignment to stand on behalf of President Trump, His presidency and our nation's economy. We seek to undergird and help guard the economy of this nation. Give us wisdom, oh God, as we stand and contend in Your courts. In Jesus' Name.
4. We must ask God to release to President Trump the wisdom and skill he needs to make decisions affecting our economy. We should ask that whomever he needs input from in the natural, he will receive. However, he would be able to have words of wisdom, even as Joseph did, to direct the economy of our nation. We should pray that President Trump will be open to prophetic understanding coming directly to him or through others. We should pray that the wisdom of God will direct our nation in these times.
As we petition Your courts, Lord, we ask for the spirit of wisdom as one of the seven spirits of God to now come to President Trump. May even those from the cloud of witnesses be dispatched to help President Trump know how to lead this nation in this hour. Give Him wisdom from above that is first pure, then peaceable and easily entreated. Let this wisdom come from prophetic input from You into His life and even from others around Him. Arise, oh Lord, and defend Your purposes in this nation and our economy. In Jesus' Name, amen.
5. We should pray that instead of this working against President Trump and his re-election bid, it will turn and work for him. That there will be such a turnaround, it will affirm President Trump's leadership and skill as the one sent by God.
Now, Lord, as we stand before Your courts, we ask that what the enemy meant for evil, You, oh God, would turn for good. Give such wisdom that there is a great turn around in our economy and that this becomes that which the enemy will not be able to twist nor spin. Allow President Trump to be distinguished in the eyes of the people as one who with great skill and wisdom led the nation in these perilous times. In Jesus' Name, amen.
Robert Henderson is a global apostolic leader who operates in revelation and impartation. His teaching empowers the body of Christ to see the hidden truths of Scripture clearly and apply them for breakthrough results. Driven by a mandate to disciple nations through writing and speaking, Robert travels extensively around the globe, teaching on the apostolic, the kingdom of God, the "Seven Mountains" and most notably, the "Courts of Heaven." He has been married to Mary for 40 years. They have six children and five grandchildren. Together they are enjoying life in beautiful Waco, Texas.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details