"I know that you can do all things, and that no purpose of yours can be thwarted" (Job 42:2, NIV).
Happy New Year, everybody!
Thank you for your prayers. Here is what I pray—every day: "Please bless those who pray for us and hear the prayers of those who pray for us."
The year 2020 is here and we might think of 20/20 vision when it comes to the future. Wisdom is getting God's opinion and results in 20/20 foresight vision. God has an opinion on everything! The issue is: Do we really want His opinion? He will almost always give us His opinion if we truly seek it. We all have 20/20 hindsight wisdom! We later see clearly what we should have said—or done. I can guarantee: If we get God's opinion, and embrace it, we will have 20/20 foresight wisdom. It will spare us so much regret! The reward is incalculable (Prov. 4:5-9).
Louise and I will return in February to Kensington Temple, London, for our seventh six-month visit. Pastor Colin Dye and Amanda have been such a blessing to us.
God has given us good health. I watch my weight, walk briskly on the treadmill and do 21 pushups daily (perhaps not up to Olympic standard). A cardiologist who examined my last echocardiogram recently said to me: "You will live until you are 100." I don't believe that of course, but I must tell you we are so thankful for God's goodness. I still get invitations from many places—Korea, China, South Africa, the Middle East—and the USA! TR travels with me to most of these places. January 2020 will without question be the hardest of my entire life; kindly see my Twitter.
Books out in 2020: For an Audience of One and Chances Are, You Are a Pharisee if . . ..
As Louise and I talk about our 61 years of marriage, we marvel at how God has planned our lives and has been with us unmistakably every step of the way. When I think of the smallest details of His guidance, it boggles my mind.
He will do that for you too. Reason: No purpose of His can be [ultimately] thwarted. This refers to those who love God and are called according to His purpose; for them, "all things work together for good" (Rom. 8:28, KJV). That is the bottom line of the book of Job; it is what Job—who loved God—learned for himself after his ordeal.
God is not only absolutely sovereign but absolutely loving and all-powerful. Let Job 42:2 be a word you to embrace for 2020.
God bless you all. Much love and gratitude to God and to you,
R T, Louise, TR, Annette, Toby, Timothy, Tyndale, Melissa and Rex
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details