Jeffrey McCall identified as homosexual for 16 years. The last two years of this gay identity, he began to identify as transgender also. McCall recently wrote For Such A Time, a memoir that travels throughout his entire journey from homosexuality to being born again!
Read an excerpt of For Such A Time below:
The new school year began. I was now in my last and final year of graduate school. I was so close to completing my extended education and having a master's degree to go along with my bachelor's. I was so excited for the beginning of new life after the school year was over. I had big dreams and wanted to move to any big city. I thought my life was soon to begin, and I saw myself as Scarlet. I wanted to live as a woman and would do anything to do so. I told my psychologist, who was homosexual, that I wanted to live as a woman. I also told my new psychiatrist I wanted to live as a woman. Both of them thought I was transgendered, and the psychiatrist even diagnosed me as having gender dysphoria. It had been so easy—I told them I felt comfortable as a woman, and everyone I knew in the medical profession had said I was a woman. I had women's clothes now, along with wigs, jewelry, makeup and shoes. I did makeup almost every other day and started doing different hairstyles. It took time, but I got better at accentuating my chest and padding to have more of a curvy figure.
The promiscuous sex really started that semester. I could not be Scarlet or be with men without being drunk. I would drink while I got ready. Drinking was a huge part of life living as Scarlet. I would get on Craigslist and make ads and start pouring the drinks. I started having sex with a number of men. It was almost every other day I would have a drunken hookup. I would be so hung over the next day. I even started going as Scarlet to restaurants and "straight" bars. I started meeting men out. I was an easy sexual toy to these men. I was having sex with different men every week. Sometimes, when I was on drunk binges, I would have sexual encounters with three or four guys a day. My life seemed hopeless unless I had Scarlet and the men to make me feel something. I thought, Once I fully transition into Scarlet, then I will be happy. Then I met a guy.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details