A few months ago, beginning in Mississippi, people started giving me bags of change. In 35 years of ministry, no one had ever walked up to me with a baggie full of coins. I have received special coins and commemorative coins, coins minted with messages on them, military coins, state coins. But no one had ever given me just a baggie full of change. Soon after, I was at Glory of Zion and there was another baggie full of change. Two more times this happened over the next few weeks, four times in a month. I asked Chuck Pierce to prophesy into this.
I said, "What's going on with this?"
He said, "Change is coming!"
It seemed obvious, but then, it hit me prophetically!
Change is coming to America. Change is coming to Europe. Change is coming to the Middle East. Change is coming to Asia. Change is coming to the islands of the sea. You need to prophesy, "Change is coming!" Change is coming to you. Change is coming to your family. Change is coming to your congregation. Change is coming to your city. Are you ready for change? Because change is coming! Bag after bag of change is coming, radical change is coming. Great change is coming.
Change is coming to people you don't think will ever change. Change is coming to areas of your life that you thought you would never be able to overcome. Change is coming to your body. Miracles are coming. Things are about to change. Changes are coming to ministry. Anointings are about to increase. Gifts are going to sharpen up and go to a higher level. Signs and wonders are coming with a great move of the miraculous being loosed in the earth. Change is coming to denominations. Change is coming to wineskins. Change is coming to a generation. Change is coming to Millennials.
Change is coming regarding money, too. Provision is coming. Poverty will be broken off this year. Your provision is on the way. This is the hour that the faith giving and the alms-giving and the faithful stewardship of individuals where you see that God has not forgotten. He says, "I was keeping track of every penny, and this is the hour I visit you based on your prayers and your giving."
"To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to uproot what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up" (Eccl. 3:1-3).
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Prophesy, "Change is coming!"
- Prophesy to everything you can think of! Use the list above, if you can't think of anything. Surely, you can!
- Be very aware of this concept today and speak change into everything you encounter throughout your day where change is needed. Prophesy over your relationships, your children's futures, your finances, your work environments, your city's decisions, the atmosphere in D.C., and anything else that concerns you.
- From this day forward, watch for and note the changes occurring.
A prayer you can pray:
Lord, change is coming! You are orchestrating change in the earth. Change is coming to America. Change is coming to Europe. Change is coming to the Middle East. Change is coming to Asia. Change is coming to the islands of the sea. Change is coming to me. Change is coming to my family. Change is coming to my congregation. Change is coming to my city. Radical change is coming. Great change is coming. Financial change is coming. My needs will be met. My debts will be paid. I will have more than enough to give and the poor will be blessed by the overflow. Spiritual change is coming. The Great Awakening is here. Change me and change my nation, Jesus! I will be watching for the great changes. Thank you, Jesus. Amen.
Change is coming to America!
Dutch Sheets is an internationally recognized author, teacher and conference speaker. He travels extensively, empowering believers for passionate prayer and societal transformation. Dutch has pastored, taught in several colleges and seminaries and served on the board of directors for numerous organizations. Dutch's greatest passion is to see America experience a sweeping revival and return to its godly heritage. He burns to see people find God's "dream" for them and tap into their destiny. Dutch is a messenger of hope for America, encouraging believers to contend for awakening in our day and reformation in our lifetime. Dutch has written over 20 books, many of which have been translated into over 30 languages. His international best-seller, Intercessory Prayer, has sold nearly 1 million copies worldwide.
This article originally appeared at dutchsheets.org.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.