Single women may or may not want to admit this, but we all have tampered with the spirit of Jezebel. Whenever we decide we have gotten tired of waiting on God for our husband, we take hold of the idea of marriage and try to control it. We try and make it happen. Control is one of Jezebel's character traits, and manipulation is another. So, we meet someone, like or lust after them, then decide they are our husband.
We try to force what we strongly desire on them. We force fit them into a position they may or may not be created for. We manipulate, lie and fake or own character just so we can get what we want when we want it. What kind of relationship is that? What does God say about that?
I'll tell you what, it is not pleasing to Him. As He watches His daughter repeating this same process over and over again, climbing out of one heartbreak after another. The Father is still loving on you and waiting for you to surrender, give it to Him totally and allow Him to heal you.
Totally! Meaning not just saying you understand what He expects, then months later you repeat the cycle, but totally giving all of it to Him. Give Him your strong desire. That thirst for a man's love and attention. That lust deep within that wants sex even though you are a believer, you are human.
Give the Father that fear of being alone, growing old alone and dying alone. Give Him those lies your mother told you, your friends told you or what that last man said. Someone will love you! You don't have to live bound anymore. You don't have to hurt anymore.
You can't buy anyone's love with your money, education or your body. Allow God to fix it. He can make it happen. He knows what you need. He knows your desires. He can make it happen. There is someone He has created for you. He is just waiting for you to be honest.
What you can tell a friend, therapist or the pastor, you can tell God. He is your Father. He is the Father. Talk to Him now and tell Him all about it.
Gina R. Prince is an apostle of the gospel of Jesus Christ. She has a podcast show called "The Keys Against the Enemy" on cpnshows.com. Connect with Gina on Instagram and Twitter @ginarprince as well as Facebook at "The Keys Against the Enemy." Visit her website at drginaprince.com
For more teaching on relationships from Dr. Gina, listen to the podcasts below!
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.