Why do we make learning about the Father so deep? When we meet people and began working on a relationship with them, is getting to know them "deep"? Or is it easy and exciting?
Yeshua made everything so easy and clear. Even when He spoke in parables, it was clear (Matt. 11:30). Why would the Father make getting to know Him so difficult? Is it Him or is it religion?
I believe if we read the four Gospels, we will see just how easy it is (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John). Yeshua said His burdens are light and easy, so why do we make it so hard? Are we walking by faith or under the law? Colossians 2:16-23 says:
Therefore let no one judge you regarding food, or drink, or in respect of a holy day or new moon or sabbath days. These are shadows of things to come, but the substance belongs to Christ. Do not let anyone cheat you of your reward by delighting in false humility and the worship of angels, dwelling on those things which he has not seen, vainly arrogant due to his unspiritual mind, and not supporting the head, from which the entire body, nourished and knit together by joints and sinews, grows as God gives the increase.
Therefore, if you died with Christ to the elementary principles of the world, why, as if you were living in the world, do you subject yourself to legalistic rules? "Do not touch! Do not taste! Do not handle!" These all are to perish with use and are aligned with the commandments and doctrines of men. These things have indeed a show of wisdom in self-imposed worship and humility and neglecting of the body, but are worthless against the indulgence of the flesh.
Yeshua came and brought us freedom from bondage through His blood. Love keeps us from failing. The closer we get to the Father, the less we sin. The less we sin, the more of Him we receive. The more He reveals to us, the more connected we are to Him. It's not by might not by power; it is by His spirit (Zech. 4:6).
Submit to His leading; receive love, freedom and truth from the one who created you. Allow Him to pour Himself into you. Allow Holy Spirit to teach you. We are moving forward in the power of truth, and the truth shall set us free. Faith in God and His process through grace by the redemption power is our strength for living by faith and not religion.
Gina R. Prince is an apostle of the gospel of Jesus Christ. She has a podcast show called "The Keys Against the Enemy" on cpnshows.com. Connect with Gina on Instagram and Twitter @ginarprince as well as Facebook at "The Keys Against the Enemy." Visit her website at drginaprince.com.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.