Dear Advancing Ones:
Many words came forth this past Sunday about unlimited access. Before you can have unlimited access, you must first have access. When I awakened last Tuesday morning, the first thing the Lord said to me was "Pray for 21 days so that what is blocking My people's access will be removed."
This incredible intercessory thrust of 21 days to gain new access began on Saturday, Dec.1.
Why 21 Days?
The principle of Daniel 10 was praying for 21 days to remove a principality that was blocking future revelation. When Daniel gained access, the Lord showed him the future and gave him revelation that is still pertinent for us today. Daniel 10:12b says, "Do not be afraid, Daniel. For from the first day that you set your heart to understand this and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard" (Dan. 10:12). The Lord then sent and visited him with angelic help.
The permission, liberty or ability to enter, approach or pass to and from a place, or to approach or communicate with a person or thing.
â€¢ Freedom or ability to obtain or make use of something.
â€¢ A way or means of entering or approaching an outburst of intense feeling.
â€¢ An increase by addition.
â€¢ The act of grasping hold of your future.
Three Weeks of Pressing Through to Gain Access From Earth to Heaven
Yeshua came to become the door of access for you. I am asking the Lord to give you access. In the New Covenant dispensation, the enemy is blocked from entering the throne room. However, you have access. The access will release power that will cause the enemy to flee.
This is a year of firsts, new beginnings and kingdom demonstration. First Corinthians 2:6-9 talks about God's secret plan and wisdom that did not originate from this present age, but before the ages, to bring us into glory. No matter how established you are, there will be new beginnings in your life, ministry and spheres of authority.
We, the body of Christ, must manifest who we are and who we represent. The Father is revealing how the Lord's Prayer actually works.
- Gain access to the throne room. Read Luke 11.
- Gain access to your garden. That was the first premise of boundaries. Within our new boundaries are the manifestations of glory and the communion of our future.
- Gain access to the kingdom of God. We will understand the kingdom of God within us and demonstrate kingdom power within our sphere.
- Gain access to the blessings of Abraham's covenant and align with Israel—God's first nation.
- Gain access to mysteries held in His Word. There must be a revival of the Word of God in the body of Christ. (Father gave the Torah to Israel and then the Son demonstrated His heart and mind to us.)
- Gain access to a new timing, linked with harvest.
- Gain access to the ark and understand the procession of glory in our region.
- Gain access to understanding the government of God in heaven and earth. This will mobilize an army for war.
- Gain access to new sound that will produce movement. Judah goes first! We are poised to gain access to new songs that will break old cycles.
- Gain access to the understanding of God's order in our land.
- Gain access to the place where new provision and wealth exists. Remove the enemy's covering and possess your inheritance.
There is a great war over the inheritance of our future. Many times our warfare is centered around internal issues. Like Peter, we are having to get beyond ourselves so that we can be sent into God's mission and the destiny that He has for us. Another thing to understand is gaining access to enter your breakthrough portal! Gain access to strategies to war for the promise ahead. Enter with a mind to triumph.
Moving in the New
If you are moving in the new, you will see several changes: His fullness will be seen in your personality; your soul will be restored from the last season. All fear and manipulation that have crowded your identity and confined you to your past will leave your personality; your new identity will reflect His ability to overcome the mountains that stopped your progress (see Isa. 41 and Zech. 4). He has given you power over the enemies that would hinder your progress (see 2 Cor. 10:3–6). Gain access and steer the course of history with your prayers and acts of faith.
We must rely on the Holy Spirit as we enter a new season. He must become our rear guard as we advance. Unless the Holy Spirit is enfolded in the history of any land and continues directing its covenant with God, evil will overtake the society, causing the covenant root with our Creator to wither. The Holy Spirit enables us to triumph as we go through great change.
In approaching the future, the real issue always concerns the change of heart and unified expression of His people, since this will release an anointing throughout the earth. The anointing breaks the yoke (see Isa. 10:27). God always has a triumphant reserve from generation to generation that will come forth with new strength and power. These are times of visitation. This is a key time to dethrone hope deferred and expect God to visit us.
Access Comes in a Moment of Time
David had many encounters with the Lord, but he gained access to his prophetic destiny and kingship in 1 Samuel 30 by pursuing the enemies who had robbed him of everything, recovering all. I believe his access came when he took a portion of what he had and gave it to those who had blessed him.
Over the next 21 days, record your "moments." You need to keep a record of how God meets you each day.
Charles D. "Chuck" Pierce serves as president of Global Spheres, Inc. (GSI) in Corinth, Texas. This is an apostolic, prophetic ministry that is being used to gather and mobilize the worshipping triumphant reserve throughout the world. Chuck also serves as president of Glory of Zion International Ministries, a ministry that aligns Jew and Gentile. He is known for his accurate prophetic gifting which helps direct nations, cities, churches and individuals in understanding the times and seasons in which we live. Chuck and his wife, Pam, have six children and seven grandchildren. He has authored over 20 books, including the best-sellers Interpreting the Times, Redeeming the Time and Time to Defeat the Devil.
This article originally appeared at elijahlist.com.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details