The media are quick to blast Trump's mistakes and flaws, but he has one character trait that many other politicians don't: He keeps his promises. Just look at our now-booming economy, muscular diplomacy and new embassy in Jerusalem. Even his support of religious liberty is in response to a promise he made a roomful of pastors during his campaign.
Gordon Robertson and I discussed these accomplishments and more when he interviewed me about my new book, Trump Aftershock on CBN's 700 Club Interactive. I'm excited to say the book officially released yesterday, Nov. 6, and you can visit trumpaftershock.com to order your own copy!
I wrote the book to help readers understand what's really going on—and learn the story the media won't tell. To do so, I document every claim and story with pages of research.
When I had the opportunity to speak with the president, I told him that no other book details his accomplishments like Trump Aftershock does. And yet, as I told Gordon in our interview, this book is not a puff piece. While I certainly detail Trump's strengths, I don't neglect his flaws.
For instance, in the book, I deal with our nation's overwhelming debt, which Trump has not been able to bring down yet. Part of the reason for that is the tremendous deficit he inherited from past presidents, while the other part is that he simply hasn't focused on it thus far. I hope in the next two years, Trump will make it a point to deal with our nation's crippling debt. And I believe he can do it; after all, he thinks like a businessman, not a politician.
On top of the nation's debt, I also deal with the harsh and sometimes rude things Trump says about other people. If I had said some of the things Trump shares on Twitter, my mother would have disciplined me!
I make it clear in Trump Aftershock that the president is not perfect. But the reason he is making such an impact is that he is a disrupter of our government's deep state. And as a disrupter, it makes sense that his personality can often be abrasive. I have high hopes for the next two years. I believe Trump will continue chipping away at our nation's unhealthy laws and processes. Overall, he has moved our nation in the right direction, and I look forward to seeing what his next move will be.
Click the podcast below to listen to my interview with Gordon, and be sure to visit trumpaftershock.com to buy your own copy of my book! You can also find it at Walmart, Amazon, Books-A-Million, Barnes&Noble and The Christianbook Group.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
It's a NEW YEAR! Get ready for a NEW YOU!
- New Year Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- Go Deeper with God in a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Anointed Woman Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Never Stop Praying - Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- New Year - New You - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Subscription Special: Subscribe to Charisma for two years for Only $29.97 and get two free gifts. Gift #1 The Harbinger. Gift #2 The Harbinger II. Both books are by New York Times Best-Selling author Jonathan Cahn. View Offer