A pastor who has preached hundreds of funerals for more than 20 years is convinced a dying man with no belief in spiritual things was visited by the Lord Jesus Christ, stirring the man to tell his wife and two adult children "I got God" the day before he passed away in a hospital bed.
"With all of my heart, I believe he had a visitation from the Lord because, prior to that day, neither he nor his wife wanted to hear anything—I mean nothing—about God," says Pastor Becky Salgado, who recently shared the story with Lead Pastor Jonathan Wiggins and his church staff.
Another pastor at Rez.Church says she, too, had a supernatural encounter with a woman seated next to her at Coors Field in Denver during a Colorado Rockies baseball game.
Pastor Kathy Melson says, "This lady taps me on the shoulder and says, 'there's something coming off of you. You're either a healer or a teacher.'
"Well, it's the Holy Spirit, and I'm a pastor," Melson says she told the woman from New Mexico.
Melson, who oversees prophetic and healing ministry, shared both recorded testimonies during of 21 days of prayer with Acts 9:31 as the theme. "I believe we are currently in awakening," says Melson.
Like in Africa and India, where entire villages are coming to faith in Jesus, "He is going to do it in America, too," says Melson.
Watch the video to hear Melson share biblical support for spiritual phenomena like a visitation from the Lord and to hear her personal awakening story from a baseball game. Also hear details of the dying man's encounter with God.
Steve Rees is a freelance Christian journalist who loves the church and writes about how it engages the culture and works toward fulfilling the Great Commission. He lives in Longmont, Colorado, and attends Resurrection Fellowship, a nondenominational, missions-driven church that honors all the gifts of the Holy Spirit and the fivefold ministry offices.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details