April 4, 2018 marks the 50th anniversary of my uncle, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s assassination. Please pray for his immediate family during this sensitive time.
As a member of "The King Family Legacy" and of the Board of Trustees for The Martin Luther King, Jr. Center for Nonviolent Social Change founded by his widow, the valiant Mrs. Coretta Scott King and other members of our family, I will be joining many of those who will commemorate the MLK legacy publicly and privately.
Along with the official ceremonies in Atlanta hosted by The King Center and the new MLK National Historic Park, all taking place April 4-9, 2018, there will be a release of a new cover to the original song "Let Freedom Ring" as well as a release of a new documentary.
In commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s assassination, Sunwise Media and Positive Promotions Ltd. are set to debut an advance televised documentary screening of Unsolved History: Life of a King on March 25 in Atlanta.
The one-hour documentary narrated by Emmy Award Winning Newsman Ed Gordon, presents exclusive interviews with King family members and other courageous men and women of America's 20th Century Civil Rights Movement.
For air dates/times visit: sunwisemedia.com/unsolvedhisto
Dr. King once asked: "Where do we go from here?"
On this 50th anniversary, as the King tributes and testimonies are revisited, we must pray that King's timeless message of God's agape love resonates in the days ahead. With agape love as the key to humanity's problems, we—men, women and children of every nation, tongue and tribe—must embrace the one blood/one human race of Acts 17:26. We're not separate races; we're not color blind. Let's move forward in loving and living color; not only in memory of Rev. Dr. King; but more so in prayerful tribute to the God that MLK served.
"For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him" (John 3:16-17, NLT).
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details