If God said it, He is going to do it the way He wants to do it. He's going to do it when and how He wants to. The question is, will you love, obey and serve Him if He doesn't do anything at all?
Walking this journey towards my destiny with Him has been quite interesting. I have learned and grown so much! One day I received a prophetic word regarding something I really wanted from someone who didn't know me at all. I took that word and ran over a cliff with it. I thought about it day and night! I looked for Scriptures on it. I moved ahead of God and around God, but nowhere regarding it was I in God.
I wanted this word to manifest quickly. I thought it would come as soon as I heard it. I tried to help God, force God, beg God, fast it into existence, pray it into existence and I even tried to make folks fit the bill of this word. It was a mess! This went on until one day I got tired of being disappointed, discouraged and frustrated. I got fed up with failing, crying and worrying. I had enough of feeling alone, misunderstood, rejected and abandoned. Enough was enough! I finally surrendered. I gave up and I let it go. I realized it wasn't my word. It was God's word. I belong to God and that word belongs to Him as well. I have absolutely no control. He has the final say.
So do you know what I did? I chose to cut those chains of bondage off. I told the devil, "No more!" I decided I wanted Jesus more! I wanted to be more like God. I realized at that moment everything I want and need is in Father.
So how I am living now? I'm putting Him first. He comes before an idea, a want or a desire. My flesh takes a back seat to the Trinity. Father, Holy Ghost and Jesus! They know what's best for me and how it's gonna be. I chose that day not to live in worry, doubt or disbelief. I gave God back His word and I chose to trust Him totally with it. Right after that, He sent folks to speak that thing back into existence. What I killed He brought back to life. So I don't have to try and take ownership of something that is God's anyway. I can just chill and enjoy the blessings I have already received while He is doing His thing, His way. I believe Him now. Hands off!
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.