There is a time for deep repentance, a time for war and a time for rejoicing! We have been warring and repenting. Today, let's rejoice and worship! Days of rejoicing are days to reflect on what the Lord has accomplished. Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and the generations that followed them built altars of remembrance to the Lord for what He had done. Faith rejoices even before it sees the victory!
"You shall rejoice before the Lord your God—you, your son, your daughter ... the orphan, and the widow who are among you—in the place where the Lord your God has chosen to place His name" (Deut. 16:11).
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
- Throw your hands in the air and joyfully thank the Lord that you know He is hearing your prayers.
- Be specific as you thank Him for answers to the things you've been praying for, even though you haven't seen the answers yet.
- Go and tell somebody else all that you know the Lord is doing. Tell your family, a neighbor, a stranger or tell the world on social media.
A prayer you can pray:
Lord, I rejoice in You today! All of Your promises are "yes and amen" to me! You are forgiving our sins, healing our nation's breaches and moving us closer to a great awakening each and every day. I can't wait to tell my family, friends, neighbors and the whole rest of the world how awesome You are. I can't wait to see those who have pitted themselves against You begin to turn toward You. In Jesus' precious name, amen.
I decree that the Lord has heard our prayers and supplications and that He is worthy to be praised!
Dutch Sheets is an internationally recognized author, teacher and conference speaker. He travels extensively, empowering believers for passionate prayer and societal transformation. Dutch has pastored, taught in several colleges and seminaries and served on the board of directors for numerous organizations. Dutch's greatest passion is to see America experience a sweeping revival and return to its godly heritage. He burns to see people find God's "dream" for them and tap into their destiny. Dutch is a messenger of hope for America, encouraging believers to contend for awakening in our day and reformation in our lifetime. Dutch has written over 20 books, many of which have been translated into over 30 languages. His international best-seller, Intercessory Prayer, has sold nearly 1 million copies worldwide.
This article originally appeared at dutchsheets.org.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.