Fox's newest "comedy" series "The Mick" is one of the worst shows 1MM has seen, and that is saying a lot. This vulgar program is far from family-friendly and with a TV-14 DLSV rating, you can be assured this will not be for family viewing. Unfortunately, the name of the show along with the age of the primary cast members may attract young viewers. This irresponsible and tasteless program is inappropriate for any age. The Mick airs during what is traditionally a family hour, and yet Fox promotes the series with a profane Twitter campaign.
The Mick centers on Mackenzie "Mickey" Murphy, an irresponsible, foul-mouthed, alcoholic, pill-head who is forced into raising her rich sister's intolerable kids after the sister flees the country to avoid a federal indictment.
In Tuesday's episode, "The Mess," 13-year-old Chip and his friend Andrew are asked to go somewhere more private with an older girl during the "white trash high school party." The young boys end up naked in a bathtub together as they wait for the girl to get them all drinks.
The content of this unbelievable program includes support for Planned Parenthood, kids getting slapped in the face repeatedly, gagging a child to induce vomiting after swallowing illegal drugs, a young child speaking in an evil demonic voice, the same child covered in nicotine patches instead of Band-Aids, underage drinking, foul language, heavy alcohol consumption and drug use.
The victims of this outrageous program are the young cast members, not to mention any children who view the show. The sexualization and moral corruption of these children is child abuse and child exploitation at its worst. No child should be subjected to a bondage gag, cross dressing and sexual jokes.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details