Friends, you may have recently seen me on TV discussing race relations.
You surely have heard my reminders that color blindness is a medical and spiritual condition requiring restoration of sight, and that being of separate races is a lie. We are one blood/one human race (Acts 17:26)! Also, you may have heard me say that "White Privilege" hurts not just blacks, but every ethnicity and all of America. There are many working class Caucasians, and of all ethnic groups, who are victims of the same unfair lending, housing and other disparities that are holding blacks hostage in urban cities. It's no longer just about skin color.
Below is more information on the subject. The race issue is smack in the middle of the abortion crisis, the presidential elections and so much more. Let's pray for truth and understanding to break every chain!
Research on One Blood and America's Flawed System
An excellent tool for understanding America's flawed system is to get acquainted with these thinkers through their videos.
1. Debby Irving: The entire video is excellent. Try to watch the whole thing. The exact information starts at the 6:30 mark.
2. Historian Jacqueline Battalora: Traces the creation of white privilege in some of the earliest recorded laws in America.
3. Dorothy Roberts: Brilliant legal scholar, discusses the modern perpetuation of the myth of biological race through social propaganda dressed up as science.
4. The Negro Family: The Case For National Action (known as the Moynihan Report, 1965) was written by Daniel Patrick Moynihan, an American sociologist serving as Assistant Secretary of Labor under President Lyndon B. Johnson of the United States. His report focused on the deep roots of black poverty in the United States.
5. Some bullet points:
- 19th Century GI Bill selective lending practices were designed to advance some and limit others.
- In the patriarchal system of America and most of the world, the forced black matriarchal system crippled the black men of America.
- America's welfare system should have been a workfare system, allowing participants to invest in their futures with empowerment rather than handouts. Forcing the fathers out of their families amplified the problems.
- Creation of privatization of U.S. prisons and flooding them with blacks hurt not only the African-American Community, but the nation as a whole.
- Flooding the nation with cheap labor from outside and forcing industry overseas with excessive tax penalties hurt the working classes of America, and disproportionately hurt black families.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details