Ex-witch Beth's deepest desire is to spread the power of the Holy Spirit to all, but the occult tries to stand in the way.
By definition, the "occult" means hidden in darkness, and many have friends and family who have allowed the thrill of secret sin to entice them.
"Usually, things of witchcraft and occult are presented to us as an alternative to what we already have, and that alternative looks better, less painful than what we already have," Beth says. "What we have, we believe is painful, harmful, hurtful or has not been working. And so we make the choices to align with darkness, because darkness always disguises itself as light."
So how can we help? Watch the video to see.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.