Who would have believed that the group that is beheading, burning alive and drowning in cages the supposed enemies of Allah, would be afraid of girls. It is an oxymoron. On the one hand, ISIS fighters buy and sell teenaged sex slaves—as many as 3,000 Iraqi women and girls have been forced to service ISIS fighters at sex slave brothels—on the other hand, these 'brave' fighters all have a reoccurring nightmare—that they will be killed by a girl. For them, that is a shame that Allah cannot bear to excuse. In the words of the soup nazi—no heaven for you.
Therefore, the Kurdish army has 7,000 female fighters, all trained and eager to take the fight to ISIS.
Millionaire singer and besties with Michelle Obama, Beyonce has this ridiculous song about how Girls "Run the World." The video has a bunch of half-naked women in lingerie dancing around, with a gang of men unable to conquer them because they are mesmerized by the sexuality of the women. By the end of the song, they have conquered more than gangs, through seduction, but appear to be taking over nations, as the barely dressed pop queen sings, "You'll do anything for me."
For centuries, women have used seduction to gain control over men. But God's plan for women is so much higher. Beyonce actually betrays women and their value with such a video, reducing their power in life to sexuality and manipulation.
And yet, here are real women, dressed in uniforms of battle, not lingerie, taking the battle to ISIS. No, they don't have the millions of Beyonce, nor the body, but they are brave and determined and will never forget the powerful role they played in saving their people. And when you watch the video below, you can see that these precious ladies have not lost any of femininity in the process. ISIS beware, Kurdish girls are coming after you!
Ron Cantor is the lead pastor of Tiferet Yeshua congregation in Tel Aviv, a Hebrew speaking outreach to Israelis. He is also the author of Identity Theft, Leave me Alone—I'm Jewish and his newest book coming out this spring, The Jerusalem Secret, a novel about the first Jewish believers. Ron blogs at messiahsmandate.org.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details