"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths" (Prov. 3:5-6).
I have just been called an idiot for viewing and possibly agreeing with this video below. I've been told I am naive because Trump is a racist. I am not endorsing any candidates, just seeking to enlighten people.
There is a lot of stirring up fear these days. Evoking George Wallace and KKK to make people fearful without noting that Governor Wallace and many KKK members repented and turned to Christ. Did they all? No. Yet many did. Also, my Uncle MLK was called a hate monger and rabble rouser. Even the most perfect lamb that ever lived and died for us and rose again, the Lord Jesus Christ, was called a rabble rouser by His opposition. When the pot is stirred, tempers boil.
Here are some important observations.
It takes at least 12-15 percent of the black vote for any candidate to win the U.S. presidency. President George W. Bush understood this. He had many black conservative advisers, as did President Reagan. President George W. Bush's and, to some extent, President Reagan's presidential appointments reflected such understanding. Most Democratic candidates understand this and spend some time, money and effort on the black vote, although they tend to take the black vote for granted, as their entitlement. On the other hand, Republicans tend to attempt to suppress the black vote and frown at candidates who seek to bring blacks into the party.
And finally, three Scriptures:
"For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and love, and self-control" (2 Tim. 1:7).
"There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. Whoever fears is not perfect in love" (1 John 4:18).
"For where there is envying and strife, there is confusion and every evil work" (James 3:16).
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details