ABC's newest sitcom The Real O'Neals is described as "just your typical all-American, Catholic, divorcing, disgraced, law-breaking, gay family" and continues on to say their family is "a perfect mess." It is now airing on Tuesday evenings at 8:30/7:30 p.m. CT.
The Real O'Neals mocks Christianity and insults Catholicism. One Million Moms (1MM) recognizes this show ridicules people of faith, and Christians across America are offended by it.
It is almost impossible to describe the depth of depravity found in the sitcom The Real O'Neals. It is impossible to list them all, so here are a few scenes from this TV – PG - D rated show:
- Jesus appears where only the gay son can see and talk to Him, and He is annoyed by the mom's strict guidelines for her family.
- The daughter steals money she is supposedly raising for charity.
- The daughter "attempts to prove" that there is no God in a science fair project.
- ABC network refers to this highly dysfunctional family as "the perfect Irish-Catholic family."
- A statue of Mary is kept above the O'Neal's toilet to remind the boys to put the seat down.
- The first jab at Jesus comes only 52 seconds into the first episode.
- The mother encourages her 16-year-old gay son to "try sex" with a girl.
- Vulgar language.
- The mom makes pancakes shaped like the face of Jesus to guilt trip her anorexic son into eating.
- One of the show's producers is anti-Christian bigot Dan Savage, and the show is said to be loosely based on his life.
Simply Orange (Coca-Cola) was the major advertiser who paid corporate dollars to promote its products in association with the program The Real O'Neals.
Use the information we have provided on our website and let Simply Orange (Coca-Cola) know that its advertising dollars are supporting bigotry and animosity toward people of faith and that financial support should be pulled immediately.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details