ABC's Scandal just crossed a sickening line in the episode "Baby It's Cold Outside."
The entire hour was an advertisement for Planned Parenthood, but the absolute worst scene was a montage set to the Christmas hymn "Silent Night," a song that celebrates the birth of Christ, while main character Olivia Pope (Kerry Washington) has an abortion, killing her and the president's baby.
The talk of "soft tissue," saying family destroys you, watching a doctor take his instruments between Olivia's legs and the hint of a smile on her lips at the end make it a truly vile scene, a stomach-churning scene.
Olivia's father, Eli Pope, says this before her abortion: "A pressure point, soft tissue, an illness, an antidote to greatness. You think you're better off with people who rely on you, depend on you, but you're wrong, because you will inevitably end up needing them, which makes you weak, pliable. Family doesn't complete you. It destroys you."
Perfectly enough, Papa Pope's monologue calling family "a pressure point, soft tissue, an illness, an antidote to greatness," is exactly what the pro-abortion crowd thinks a pre-born baby is.
The final scene of the winter finale is of Olivia sitting down, relishing the glass of wine she can now drink, smiling at her Christmas tree while "Ave Maria" plays.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details