As ISIS continues to wage genocide against Christians in Iraq, your voice is making a difference.
For months we've been telling you about the plight of Iraq's Christians as ISIS has unleashed a barbaric and deadly wave of persecution throughout the region.
ISIS—the Islamic State—is using its radical jihadi army to target, persecute and murder Christians in unthinkable ways. ISIS is decimating churches, slaughtering Christian men, raping and enslaving Christian women and even beheading Christian children.
For months we've called it what it is: genocide against Christians.
We have been pressuring the Obama Administration to take action to defend these persecuted Christians before they are literally exterminated by ISIS.
Over 315,000 of you have signed the petition through our Be Heard Project demanding that the Administration recognize what is happening, call it genocide and take military action to defend these helpless Christians.
Now, a breakthrough.
This week President Obama sent a formal request to Congress to essentially declare war on ISIS. In that formal Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF) request, President Obama specifically lists ISIS's "vicious acts of violence" and "threatened genocide" against "Iraqi Christian[s]" and other "religious ... minority groups."
The recognition that Iraq's Christians are facing genocide at the hands of ISIS is a major step in the right direction. Even more so is the fact that this recognition is one of the specific reasons for a request to declare war on ISIS.
Iraq's Christians are suffering in immeasurable ways. ISIS gave them an edict to "convert or die," and now they are fleeing for their lives.
It is our responsibility to stand up for our brothers and sisters in Christ around the globe.
You've given these Christians a voice, and now the Administration is taking the first steps in bringing the fight to ISIS and protecting these Christians. Yet the President's resolve continues to waver. Now we must increase the pressure.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details