Let me just say that President Obama is probably not a Muslim, but not a Christian, either. Most likely, he's agnostic. Politics is his religion.
That doesn't mean that he doesn't possess strong loyalties. Many people are afraid to discuss those loyalties, however, lest they be branded some type of crazy "Obama is a Muslim" truther.
But let me throw out twenty "dots" and see if you can connect them into a pattern:
- Barack Obama spent part of his childhood in Indonesia, stepson to a Muslim. His natural father was born as a Muslim in Kenya.
- Obama romantically reminisces about his fond memories of hearing the "izan," or the Muslim call to prayer, echoing from a nearby mosque each day.
- One of his closest friends in Chicago is a member of the Hamas terror group, funded in part by Qatar.
- Obama claims to embrace the Christian faith, however, he attended a church for 20 years where he was taught by a preacher who sees Islam and Christianity on par with each other.
- During his 2008 campaign, Mr. Obama saw himself as the defender of Islam in America and promised to eliminate prejudices against Muslims (something I have never witnessed).
- He asked the head of NASA (yes, NASA!) to ensure the defense of Islamic causes and to help improve their reputation.
- Among his first overseas trips as President of the United States were to Muslim countries with secular governments: Turkey and Egypt.
- In Turkey, he declared that America was not a Christian nation.
- In Egypt, he humiliated his host, then-president of Egypt, Hosni Mubarak, by insisting that the Muslim Brotherhood, an outlawed Islamist group, occupy the front seats for his "lecture" at Cairo University.
- President Obama has largely ignored the U.S. National Day of Prayer, which was signed into law by President Harry Truman and is recognized on the first Thursday of May.
- Conversely, he has annually hosted Islamic leaders for an "iftar" during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan.
- In 2011, he forced a sovereign nation (Egypt) under U.S. influence to accept a member of the Muslim Brotherhood as its new president, despite unofficial results that showed his opponent had actually won by a slight margin.
- Then, after the subsequent collapse of the Muslim Brotherhood government in Egypt, Mr. Obama continued to support the terrorist group—going against more than 30 million Egyptians who had sought to oust that illegitimate government.
- He suspended aid to Egypt in retaliation for ousting the Muslim Brotherhood cabal from power—aid that was agreed upon more than 30 years prior.
- President Obama failed to bring to justice the Islamist killers of the U.S. Ambassador to Libya and three others. [This article was written before the capture of Ahmed Abu Khattala]
- Mr. Obama has recognized the Hamas coalition Palestinian government, to Israel's deep disappointment, despite our government's repeated official designation of Hamas as a terror organization.
- In at least four cases, he appointed Muslim Brotherhood-sympathizers to his administration, instead of more moderate or secular American Muslims.
- He met personally with the Emir of Qatar at the 2014 West Point graduation ceremony, who was supposedly there to witness the first Qatari obtain a military bachelor degree from West Point. Qatar funds various Islamic terrorist groups around the world, plus they host almost every Islamist terror misfit group in their country (including the Muslim Brotherhood). Qatar has offended so many Arab countries that even Saudi Arabia threatened to blockade it.
- Now President Obama has entrusted Qatar with five known terrorists released from Guantanamo Bay, which he secretly exchanged for an Army deserter.
- To top all that off, the father of the Army deserter claimed the White House for Islam by naming the name of Allah during his speech at the Rose Garden.
For those who know me, it won't come as a surprise when I say that I love the Muslim people. I grew up with them, and I have spent lots of time and money to share the love of Christ with them. But this article isn't about how we should feel toward Muslims.
I have put forward those twenty "dots" so readers can try to connect them and understand how we are governed. It's important to have a clear picture of where we've been and where we're going.
During an election year, every citizen needs to be informed about the decisions of our government. We must take a hard look at every candidate, regardless of political affiliation. Congress has the power to affirm or restrain the direction we are headed in.
Get Spirit-filled content delivered right to your inbox! Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
Great Resources to help you excel in 2019! #1 John Eckhardt's "Prayers That..." 6-Book Bundle. Prayer helps you overcome anything life throws at you. Get a FREE Bonus with this bundle. #2 Learn to walk in the fullness of your purpose and destiny by living each day with Holy Spirit. Buy a set of Life in the Spirit, get a second set FREE.