H. Stairs up and down: The guy precedes the girl when going down the stairs or slope and follows her when going up the stairs or slope.
I. Your first kiss (part 1): Easy does it! When a guy kisses a girl for the fist time, the contact of the two pairs of lips should be sweet and gentle. A guy who makes a lunge at a girl for a fast, hard good-bye kiss, as if grabbing a punching bag in the gym, is certainly on the wrong track.
J. Your first kiss (part 2): Look where you are going. Close your eyes right before you make contact. There are not many things worse than aiming for the lips and hitting the left nostril.
K. Your first kiss (part 3): Keep your tongue in your mouth!
L. Going through doors: A guy should always stand aside and allow a girl to pass through an open door ahead of him. When approaching a closed, heavy door, however, it is far more practical if you push the door open, go through and hold the door while the girl follows. If the door opens toward them, he pulls it open and allows her to go through first.
M. Revolving doors: A girl steps through a revolving door first if the door is already moving. If the revolving door is not moving, the guy goes first, getting the door started and allowing the girl to follow. By the way, this is not the time for the power-rush through the doors like you did as a 10-year-old. Moving doors slamming on a girl's heels don't make for a happy girl.
N. Seating in public: A guy should offer his seat to a girl. As an extra tip, a younger man should always offer his seat to an elderly man or woman as well.
O. Elevator etiquette: A guy lets a girl off an elevator first unless he is near the door and the elevator is crowded. In that case, he gets off first and holds the door for the others.
P. Umbrellas: A guy should hold the umbrella when walking together with a girl in the rain. The exception would be if the girl is considerably shorter than the guy. In this case, be smart and find two umbrellas.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details