Q. Displaying public affection: Don't do it! Keep your lips, your hands, your body and your hormones out of public scrutiny. Then, as a young man of God, remember those lips, hands, body and hormones are under God's scrutiny in private.
R. What not to touch: Never touch a girl on the breast, the behind or between the legs. Never touch any other place on her body that arouses her sexually or moves that direction. That is why God made the marriage bed. You will enjoy it more if you wait until then. I know your body says, "Now." Make sure your brain and your spirit say, "Then."
S. Seating a girl: A guy should approach the chair at a table where he would like for the girl to sit and pull the chair out for her, leaving her adequate room to move to the table. Then he should merely slide the chair to her as she helps herself to her seat. This is not the time to do a back-of-the-knee slam, again like the 10-year-old that you used to be. Taking her down fast will not score points. Be gentle.
T. Listening: A guy should remember that girls think like girls and not like guys. Guys tend to be more logical in their thought patterns. Girls tend to be more feeling-oriented. Neither approach is right or wrong, good or bad. They are just different. So don't expect her to display male logic. It can happen, but in general, it's not going to!
U. When a girl says, "Nothing's wrong": Something's wrong, and it is your job to find out what it is.
V. Dating matters:
- Make plans for the date far enough in advance that both people can clear the day on their schedules. It is a compliment to the girl for the guy to think enough of her to provide her the opportunity to arrange to be available.
- Be on time.
- Don't cancel the date without a very good reason.
- Confirm all arrangements by telephone on the morning of the date.
- Dress with care. If you are not sure whether you are over- or underdressing, ask the girl what she is wearing.
- Consider the other person when making plans for a date. More than one guy has wondered why his date is bored out of her mind sitting through a four-hour hockey game about which she didn't give a rip. Think, guys, think!
- Do not forget your manners, eating and otherwise.
- Don't forget to say please and thank you. Sometimes writing thank-you note is in order as well.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details