Jerry Brown, the governor of California, needs to be sued for child abuse, along with the state legislators who have voted for an iniquitous law.
Let me explain.
Fox News has reported that Gov. Brown is about to sign a bill that permits schoolchildren as young as kindergarten age to choose whether to use a boys' or girls' restroom based on their gender preference.
But the law doesn’t stop with bathrooms. It also extends to athletic locker rooms, where children could choose to shower with either boys or girls. What a travesty to confuse kids about their own sexuality more than they already are!
This is an important issue that belongs in the home. And taking it away from the parents and placing it into the hands of government is a giant leap into the abyss of child abuse.
Child abuse doesn’t only occur when adults physically harm children. It also occurs when children are egged on to harm their psyches by experimenting with things that are way beyond their years. That is a brainwashing operation worthy of the former Soviet Union. In the long run, that type of brainwashing can be far more harmful than political indoctrination.
All men and women of goodwill should not only feel deep pain about this law; they should also rise up against it. Those of goodwill in California should rise up and demand the recall of the governor and those who voted for such an abhorrent law—a law that could mean the annihilation of childhood.
The homosexual lobby knows it represents less than 4 percent of the American population. So they have resorted to a new, despicable low of attempting to recruit 5-year-olds. For children who often don’t know who they are until their late teens, to give them a choice of whom to shower with is beyond the pale of human decency.
If the good people of California do not demand the retraction of this abusive, immoral law, they will regret it for eternity.
I, for one, commit to do all I can to stir up the conscience of honorable people as well as religious leaders in California to lead this charge.
Michael Youssef, Ph.D., is the founder and president of Leading the Way With Dr. Michael Youssef, a worldwide ministry that leads the way for people living in spiritual darkness to discover the light of Christ through the creative use of media and on-the-ground ministry teams. Youssef was born in Egypt.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details