Four weeks ago, on June 13, Orlando Women’s Center (OWC) was surrounded by police, moving trucks, news reporters, attorneys and crime scene tape while the sheriffs raided and seized all assets from inside the building. The seizure halted abortionist James Pendergraft’s ability to perform any abortion services at this office, so he funneled his patients from OWC over to EPOC, his other abortion center.
This action stemmed from the final judgement in a civil lawsuit against Pendergraft for $36,737,660.16 in July 2011. Since then, Pendergraft has continued running his five abortion centers, raking in thousands of dollars but paying only $100,000 of the lawsuit, amidst improvements such as new sprinkler systems, landscaping, tiles and other renovations.
Seizing Pendergrafts assets did not stop him, though, from finding another way to get his business up and running again, as he just went and borrowed furniture and supplies and opened his doors this week and packed his waiting room.
This amid the fact that he has had his medical license suspended five times—and it is suspended indefinitely right now! His abortionist, Randall Whitney, was charged with assault when he slapped one of his abortion-bound patients and right now has two pending lawsuits against him for perforating the uterus of two patients.
Pendergraft has been in and out of trouble with the law throughout the years with his abortion dynasty, and yet his clinic remains open—even with women who have been maimed and butchered at his abortion mills, let alone the thousands of babies that have died brutal deaths.
And lest we forget what this $36,737,660.16 lawsuit is all about, which Pendergraft blatantly refuses to pay and abide by, let us remember Jordan, who was left blind, severely disabled and never able to function without the help of caregivers. May justice prevail through this civil lawsuit that was granted on behalf of Jordan for her care!
We will not forget you, Jordan. We will stand in the gap for you and shout it from the mountaintops of the complete injustice that has been done to you by abortionists Pendergraft and Whitney. May the courts, the medical board and the judicial system prevail and force Pendergraft to pay the whole $36.737,660.16, and may his abortion empire be forced to shut down by the law for good!
“Let justice roll down like a river and righteousness like a mighty stream!” —Amos 5:24
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
It's a NEW YEAR! Get ready for a NEW YOU!
- New Year Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- Go Deeper with God in a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Anointed Woman Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Never Stop Praying - Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- New Year - New You - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Subscription Special: Subscribe to Charisma for two years for Only $29.97 and get two free gifts. Gift #1 The Harbinger. Gift #2 The Harbinger II. Both books are by New York Times Best-Selling author Jonathan Cahn. View Offer