While I sharply disagree with the Supreme Court's decision on these two marriage cases, when it comes to issues involving God's laws, it doesn't ultimately matter what I or anyone else thinks about a court's ruling. It was God who created and defined marriage, and any person or institution that attempts to redefine it is ultimately challenging Him.
We who call ourselves followers of Christ must strive to love others with the same love He has shown us—even when we have fundamentally different beliefs about such matters as the definition of marriage. I believe that all people are entitled to respect and are within the reach of God's love, but I do not believe any of us is entitled to rearrange God's divine order for the universe and its inhabitants—all of which He created and sent His Son to die for.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details