Check your frustration levels.
Sometimes we all feel as though we are drifting through our work, our relationships and our spiritual walk. Some of us haven't recovered from the multiple impacts caused by COVID.
Things simply feel harder. Progress comes with more struggles, more effort and many more distractions. Some days, it just feels as though we are tied by a leash.
I recently finished reading Joseph Mattera's book The Jesus Principles, available here at a 50% discount. The principles Mattera shares are the principles Jesus used to unleash human potential.
Most of us work to live a life of influence. This book is written to unleash greatness in yourself, your home and your circle of influence.
The book grabbed my attention quickly with seven questions to help me consider whether I'm currently living a directed life or drifting aimlessly toward the latest shiny object.
I will share Mattera's questions over the next several days in this space. I hope you take this opportunity to consider your path.
The first question cuts straight to the heart of a drifter: Are you experiencing continuous frustration?
If we aren't pursuing God's specific path for our life, it's likely that we experience many frustrations throughout the day. God lets us know when we are drifting. He sends us several wake-up calls.
When we lose our passion and purpose, it's a good sign that our boat is adrift. We may feel increased anxiety with every project we attempt and feel blocked by circumstances and feelings. We know the motions to go through and boxes to check. But motions and checkmarks don't satisfy the sense that God has more for us.
Frustration breeds more frustration. How can we influence others when we lack clarity of purpose?
The Jesus Principles will help you recover your focus and press in to God's call on your life.
Check back here tomorrow for help in ending the drift. Click here to purchase Joseph Mattera's book The Jesus Principles, on sale now for 50% off.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
Dr. Steve Greene is the publisher and executive vice president—Media Group, Charisma Media. Sign up here for Dr. Greene's newsletters.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details