Everything is changing or has already changed. The new era so many prophetic voices have been announcing is here.
The last 18 months have been disturbing, unsettling and disruptive. Transition is hard for even the most mature. Wisdom and prophetic insight are needed now more than ever. I asked one of the most trusted prophetic leaders and voices of our time, Bob Hazlett, to be a guest on Move Forward with Dr. Kim Maas on Charisma Podcast Network for this very reason.
In our powerful discussion, Bob talks about the state of the church and prophetic movement. God is bringing discipline and correction. What does that mean? Bob says there is a big difference between discipline and a spanking! He also shares what he is prophetically seeing and hearing about the season we have entered.
If you are wondering where things are going and what the future holds, you are not alone. In 2019 before the pandemic began, Bob received 20 things God would do in 2020. Many of them have begun to be fulfilled. Find out what has come to pass and what is still to come.
In this episode I also ask Bob to advise my listeners, especially those who are emerging prophetic voices. What he says is incredibly practical and the kind of prophetic wisdom that will help you grow, thrive and navigate this intense time. As you listen to this episode with Bob Hazlett on Move Forward with Dr. Kim Maas, you will receive revelation and understanding for this time, be equipped to grow in the prophetic and have your hope renewed for the season ahead. If you need encouragement and desire to be equipped with prophetic insight and understanding in your own circumstances, you will want to join me and Bob Hazlett for this powerful conversation!
If you haven't yet heard my podcasts with Joshua Silverberg, there is only one word to describe our conversation: wow! God absolutely showed up! If you need an encounter with the Lord today, be sure to listen to all three of the episodes.
Did you know Dr. Kim Maas has a new book, The Way of the Kingdom, available for preorder now wherever books are sold.
For more information and resources visit kimmaas.com.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details