In this historic season, we are witnessing a battle taking place for the soul of America. As Christians, so many of us want to see the transformation of our society. But what does true biblical transformation look like?
When we look to Scripture, the book of Joshua shows us a prophetic picture of the spiritual battle it takes to transform a nation. True transformation takes place through the supernatural power of God and the authority of His Word.
Even though God had promised Israel the land of Canaan, God's people still had to fight over every inch of territory in front of them. It wasn't easy, but Joshua led the Israelites into battle—and God supernaturally led them to victory over their enemies.
In this relevant episode of Truth Talks on Charisma Podcast Network, Pastor Ché Ahn shares the keys to being a courageous leader in the midst of a dark and challenging time in our homeland. "I believe that courageous leadership is needed to see the purposes of God come to pass in this crucial hour," says Pastor Ché.
Get equipped to walk further into the God-given calling on your life and pursue the fulfillment of the Great Commission in this generation.
Listen to the full episode of Truth Talks with Pastor Ché on the Charisma Podcast Network here.
Ché Ahn and his wife, Sue, have been the founders and senior pastors of Harvest Rock Church in Pasadena, California, since 1994. Ché is the founder and president of Harvest International Ministry, a global apostolic network in over 65 nations with the common vision of "Changing Lives, Transforming Cities and Discipling Nations." He is also the international chancellor of Wagner University, a dynamic equipping center reflecting a new paradigm for unique training in practical ministry. Ché has authored numerous books and is a sought-after conference minister, apostolic leader and moves powerfully in spiritual gifts and healing.
For more information about Ché Ahn, his ministries and his resource materials, visit cheahn.org, harvestim.org, wagner.university and harvestrock.church.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details