Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
A former member of the Pussycat Dolls recently got baptized and proclaimed, "God you are amazing!"
Kaya Jones posted on her Facebook page her testimony of the dedication of her life to the Lord. Her rocky past of singing with the pop group led her down a path of self-service. She was not serving God, Jones said. "I knew I wasn't following God's plan for me."
Before committing her life to Christ, much "damage & pain" came to her. Jones shared how just a year before signing with the Pussycat Dolls, she met Paula White-Cain, the pastor of City of Destiny Church in Apopka, Florida, whose ministry "sowed a seed" of faith in Jones' life when she was 16. Jones said in a recent interview that she jumped at the chance to publicly declare her faith when the ministry announced it would resume baptisms after COVID-19 caused a temporary pause.
Right now, we are in a critical time in human history. There is tension, chaos and deception all around us, and it is time for the church to arise and shine and release God's glorious light into the world at large. We are called to be the salt and light in a dark and hurting world.
The good news is that no darkness is too dim for God, and no sin is too deep for Him either. God is raising up a remnant of believers who will lay down their lives and spread the gospel by the power of the Spirit without shame or reservation. God's light has the greatest opportunity to shine in the darkest of times and when things seem the bleakest, He reveals Himself in profound and supernatural ways.
The president of Samaritan's Purse and the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association has come to the defense of Meghan McCain after her comments regarding Biden's abortion stance dropped her in hot water on social media.
He commended McCain on Facebook Tuesday, saying he appreciates that The View co-host "isn't afraid to state the truth."
During a discussion on whether pro-choice Catholics, especially those in positions of power, should be allowed to receive Communion considering the denomination's stance on abortion, McCain said President Biden's views were not only illogical but could cause "deep spiritual harm" to both himself and the country.
Her claim that Biden would have to "ultimately have to talk to his creator when the time comes" and "reconcile his politics with his personal faith" caused a buzz on social media.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details