"This will be your last year for teaching."
When Lois Flewelling heard those words from the Lord, "I panicked," she tells Dr. Steve Greene on a recent episode of the Greenelines podcast on the Charisma Podcast Network. But, she adds, "I had a major encounter with Him directing me, because he had a great big, huge assignment for me"—one that took her life, and those of many others, to a whole new level.
The special assignment God gave her involved a picture of a building. "And in this building, I was going to have three counselors come in; they were all going to be Spirit-led counselors. I would have an equipping and training school, also host conferences, and I would lead conferences myself."
When God gave her the picture, Flewelling says, "I asked my husband, 'Can you go find where this building is in our community?'
"When he did, it was in the darkest place in town. And I went, 'Lord, are you sure you want me to go there and buy that building?'"
He did, Flewelling says. But today, that whole section of town "has been totally changed," she says. "It's all been renewed, and it's wonderful."
"That was so out of my realm," she adds. I'm not a businessperson—I wasn't. I am now, but I wasn't. I didn't see myself as a leader like that. But I am now!"
Flewelling's leadership has extended to everything God showed her and more, including writing books and hosting a podcast. For much more from Lois Flewelling on how God continues to speak to her and use these encounters to speak to others, listen to this entire episode of the Greenelines podcast at this link, and be sure to subscribe to Greenelines on your favorite podcast platform for more inspiring stories like this one. Check out Flewelling's book, Hidden Treasures Within: Rise Above Your Circumstances wherever fine books are sold, and listen to her podcast, A New Level Awaits You!, also on the Charisma Podcast Network.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details