You want to lose that extra 10 pounds (or more).
More than that, you want to get healthy.
You want to start that exercise routine your doctor recommended.
You want to look and feel better than you do.
You'll start early next week, because this week, you just don't have the time or energy.
The problem? "Early next week" never comes.
We've all seen and even experienced this problem, naturopathic doctor Mark Sherwood tells Dr. Steve Greene on a recent episode of the Greenelines podcast on the Charisma Podcast Network. But it's more than simple procrastination. The problem lies with our mindset—and the answer, he says, has more to do with spiritual warfare than you may realize.
"Most people, when you talk to them about the desire to get healthy, the want-to, probably you're going to get 100% of the hands," Sherwood says. "But then we also have to confront, address and bring correction, if you will, to the other side of that coin: How many listening right now have failed at making adjustments? Well, you're going to get the same amount of hands that go up."
Sherwood says what keeps us from success in our health goals is tied to lies or limiting ideas. "They're so common, we don't think about it; we sadly repeat them all the time. And we know our words create. So we'll talk about somebody's mindset—these lies—and we need to unravel those and get them out of our lives.
"Don't entertain them," Sherwood says. "Because when we entertain them, we're basically being overtaken by a lie. We know the master of deceit is a master of lies; he twists things on us."
To learn how to attack the devil and reach your personal goals for health and more, listen to this entire episode of Greenelines here. Subscribe to Greenelines on your favorite platform so you don't miss any of the informative, inspiring content. And for more practical, spiritual tips, be sure to tune into Dr. Mark Sherwood's own podcast, Healthcare's Missing Link, also on the Charisma Podcast Network.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details