Our country made history yesterday when the first woman, and the first woman of color, was inaugurated as vice president of the United States. No matter how any of us voted, we can recognize the significance of this era.
And in this era, prophet Michelle McClain-Waters, author of the book The Esther Anointing and its new companion e-course, believes the biblical figure of Esther provides an important message and mandate for today's women. "Esther was sent to the earth to bring relief and deliverance to her people; actually, God positioned her in a place where she could arise to notoriety," McClain-Walters tells Dr. Steve Greene on a recent episode of the Greenelines podcast on the Charisma Podcast Network. "She was in a place where she received the favor of God. And she also paved the way for her people to be saved and delivered.
But McClain-Walters adds a caution as well. "I believe it's time for women to understand who our true enemy is," she says. "The true enemy is the devil. It's not people, but it's the enemy. It's the devil himself who hates us because we are the givers of life; we were the way Jesus Christ came into the earth.
"So I just want women to really understand that this is our time, that God has brought us into the earth for such a time as this," she says. "And it's time for us to be equipped, trained and activated to do everything God has designed us to do. And we're not going to be bitter, and we're not going to be angry. We're going to move forward in the power of God."
Esther's name, McClain-Waters points out, means "hidden." "She had to stay hidden until it was her time to be revealed," she says. "So I just believe in such a season where God is putting us in some places where we have to move; I call it 'be the stealthy warrior.' You can come into a place, and God can put you there, and you can learn the system; you can learn the society, and at the right time, God will cause you to arise with the strategy. And He'll show you why He brought you into that arena. Because I just believe 'for such a time as this,' it's time for the Esthers to arise."
To learn more about the Esther anointing and God's work in helping them arise, listen to the entire podcast here, and be sure to check out The Esther Anointing and others in McClain-Walters' Anointing series series of books as well as her brand-new e-course, available at this link. And make sure to subscribe to the Greenelines podcast for more stories that will challenge and inspire you to walk in all God has for you!
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details