Sharon Mancha, co-pastor of Launch Church in Palmdale, California, knows the power of the words of Matthew 22:37.
She's experienced it in her own life, and she wants nothing more than share it and spread it to those in the kingdom that want to experience the presence of God in a way they never have before.
This Scripture cites Jesus' words, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul and with all your mind." It's one that can bring you closer to the Lord and bring you the intimacy you need to make an impact in the kingdom, as she teaches on her podcast, The Power of Intimacy with Christ.
"The reason that's my favorite Scripture is that it covers the human experience," Mancha told Dr. Steve Greene on a recent episode of Greenelines on the Charisma Podcast Network. "It will take care of COVID, oh yes, it will. It will take care of the race issues we have in front of us.
"It gives us the courage to face things that bring division and separation and discouragement and discontentment," she said. "It addresses it all when we learn to love God with all our heart, which is really the pathway to intimacy. When we learn to love with our all mind, we are open to understanding and conversation so we can cross those racial lines and be able to embrace and understand other cultures.
"And when we learn to love with strength, we have the courage and the strength of the Lord to be able to go through healing and reconciliation and the bumpy road because it's not going to be a smooth transition or pathway," Mancha said. "Healing is bumpy. Healing can be painful. Healing can be difficult. But if we stay with it, that's the strength God gives. We can get to the destiny. We can really cross that bridge and get where we're trying to go."
For more of how to develop intimacy with Christ, listen to the rest of this podcast and tune into The Power of Intimacy with Christ with Dr. Sharon Mancha.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details