If bad news from the television and internet about the COVID-19 pandemic and racism in the U.S. is keeping you anxious 24/7, Dr. Tim Clinton has an excellent resource that will help you find the peace that has eluded you.
Clinton, president of the American Association of Christian Counselors, the largest and most diverse Christian counseling organization in the world, says we can find hope in both Psalm 46 and Philippians 4. This is hope that can change your thinking, your focus in prayer and your belief in who God says He is that will lead you to an unmistakable sense of serenity that you cannot find on your own.
Psalm 46 says, "God is our refuge and strength, a well-proven help in trouble. Therefore, we will not fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carries into the midst of the sea; though its waters roar and foam, though the mountain shake with its swelling ... The Lord of Hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge."
Through the pandemic and the upheaval in culture, you can take solace in this Scripture as it gets you through the rough times.
"I love Psalm 46, and I know that He [God] is right in the midst of it," Clinton told Dr. Steve Greene on a recent episode of Greenelines on the Charisma Podcast Network. "Therefore, cease to strive, be still and know that I am God.
"He is our refuge. Claim Him, hold onto him and refresh in Him. And, by the way, share that message with others. It's the greatest gift in the whole world."
For more about Dr. Tim Clinton and his ministry, listen to the entire podcast.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
It's a NEW YEAR! Get ready for a NEW YOU!
- New Year Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- Go Deeper with God in a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Anointed Woman Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Never Stop Praying - Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- New Year - New You - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Subscription Special: Subscribe to Charisma for two years for Only $29.97 and get two free gifts. Gift #1 The Harbinger. Gift #2 The Harbinger II. Both books are by New York Times Best-Selling author Jonathan Cahn. View Offer