Charisma Media founder and CEO Stephen Strang doesn't pull any punches. If President Donald Trump loses the 2020 election in November, the consequences for America could be no less than spiritually catastrophic.
Strang's book God, Trump and the 2020 Election highlights the dark spiritual path the country will almost certainly take if voters don't keep the president in office for the next four years. Topics include religious freedom, immigration, the Supreme Court and the LGBT agenda.
"Just listen to the Democratic candidates and what they say they want to do from Day 1," Strang told Dr. Steve Greene on a recent episode of Greenelines on the Charisma Podcast Network. "They want to pass the Green New Deal. There's something called the Equality Act that all of the Democrats in the House supported, all of them. There's some kind of scary new bill I was seeing on TV the other night, and it has to do with basically totally open borders and how illegals are treated by the justice system.
"The Equality Act, which I do talk about in God, Trump and the 2020 Election, basically takes away religious freedom. It enshrines LGBT values as the standard and criminalizes to some extent anybody who disagrees with that, which includes churches. That is the essence of the Equality Act, where LGBT things are equal with what we consider traditional values, which are based on biblical principles. But they are equal plus. So, if there's a tension between the two, they win legally.
"It sounds good. We all want equality. We all want freedom for people. But they will undo things that Trump has done, like his executive order about the Johnson Amendment, the executive order about prayer in schools—those will be undone. They will appoint the wrong kind of judges—in our opinion, judges that sort of make up the law as they go along.
"There is so much hatred toward Donald Trump. There is a meme somebody sent me—and I've shown it to a bunch of friends—where there is this kind of pensive looking Trump and, at the top, it says, 'Actually, they're not after me. They're really after you. I'm just in the way.' So, they're going to turn their hatred against Donald Trump and all of his 'deplorable' supporters."
For more of Stephen Strang's thoughts about the consequences of the 2020 election, listen to the entire podcast.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details