The internet allows potential investors to learn more about companies, follow stocks, get industry news and even keep up with the messages businesses want to send out on social media.
But how much can be gleaned about the inner workings and behind-closed-doors decisions that expose the company's values? Is it under investigation for supplying technology that helps human traffickers? Supporting the gambling industry? Or working as an abortion lobbyist?
These are questions every believer should know the answer to before deciding where to invest their money.
Timothy Plan has helped investors achieve their financial goals while investing in a biblically and morally responsible manner by thoroughly researching each company to determine the actions of the firm on several levels. For instance, Timothy Plan does not invest in companies that support pornography, abortion or have other agendas contrary to the teachings of Scripture, or that are actively participating in activities that may prove destructive to our communities-at-large.
"For nearly 25 years, Timothy Plan has helped Christian investors feel confident and rest assured that their money is not supporting the things that would grieve the heart of God," said Timothy Plan founder and president Art Ally. "There is a way that the faithful can grow their money God's way—with biblically responsible investing. Timothy Plan's foundational principle is that God owns everything. This is what motivated the birth of the company, and what continues to fuel the advancement of faith-based investing"
The first of its kind, Timothy Plan is a family of mutual funds that screens its funds to ensure that no money is invested in companies that are supportive of ideals that are contrary to their biblical, moral imperative. The trend of biblically responsible investing, or BRI, is growing rapidly and extensively. In fact, last year, Timothy Plan alone reached $1 billion of assets under management.
Since 1994, Timothy Plan has existed to help advisers and investors achieve their financial goals through a pro-life, pro-family approach to investing—not only to benefit the investor but the broader culture. Timothy Plan is firmly committed to running a mutual fund company with the integrity, excellence and wisdom that brings honor and glory to Jesus and is a beacon for godly stewardship in the financial community.
Mutual funds are available through a prospectus by contacting the fund or a financial professional. When considering a mutual fund, investors should always carefully read the prospectus before investing to analyze the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details