Add a little love to your leadership style.
Sometimes it's difficult to make necessary changes in the way we lead. Our old style seemed to work—until it didn't. There was no one to turn to for help. It's hard to know why followers seemed to disengage. Direct reports seemed afraid to talk.
I think this is why the Lord led me to write Love Leads. I want to help leaders become godly leaders. God leads every one of us with love. God leads the people we lead with love. It seems obvious that the first thing we should require of leadership is love. Our leadership style needs to mirror the model of leadership that Jesus taught his disciples. Our Bible is full of examples of love leadership.
I've created a private Facebook Group as a means of building a community of leaders who want to improve their love quotient. It will be a safe place to receive and give help. I will moderate discussions and provide direction. I won't lecture. I may offer suggestions and added materials, but the community as a whole will provide stimulus for growth as a leader. I encourage discussion.
Think of this Facebook group as an ongoing roundtable discussion. It's not for everyone. In fact, you will need to apply for membership. I'm not suggesting the group will be exclusive but rather intentionally formed with like-minded, learning leaders. Your application is simple. Just answer five questions to help me get to know you and introduce you to the group.
We will get to know each other well.
I will invite some of you to participate in the "Love Leads" podcast and perhaps share a guest blog. I will also invite temporary guests into the room to share a love leads experience. I will actively recruit leaders to share with us.
The mission of Love Leads is to encourage and edify leadership growth through love. Are you in?
Click here to join my private group: www.facebook.co
Dr. Steve Greene is the publisher and executive vice president—Media Group, Charisma Media. Sign up here for Dr. Greene's newsletters.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.