Many Americans live in fear of an audit by the Internal Revenue Service, even though they've done everything right when filing their taxes.
Tax expert Dan Pilla says you don't have to live in fear because you can audit-proof your tax return.
Tax filing season can trigger anxiety for any taxpayer, regardless of income and no matter how honest and careful they are when preparing their returns.
Some taxpayers intentionally pay higher taxes and avoid taking deductions they know they're entitled to just because they fear the prying eyes of the IRS.
And when the dreaded audit happens, the experience can be both emotionally and financially draining.
Pilla says you never have to fear the IRS again. In his book, How to Win Your Tax Audit, he offers proven strategies for audit-proofing your tax return and coming out on top of an audit if the IRS comes knocking on your door.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details