To my knowledge Albert Einstein was not a Christian, but let's not forget that God granted revelation to Pharaoh and Nebuchadnezzar as well. I greatly respect Einstein because I see him releasing God's creativity in the marketplace. He offered divine solutions to solve mankind's problems.
As Christians, is that not what we all hunger to do?
So how did Einstein do this? Let's explore some of Einstein's famous quotes and note how they honored biblical principles. That, I believe, is why he was able to release the creativity of God to a needy world.
You might want to print out the chart below and paste it on a mirror to review daily until you are living in these biblical principles. Truth is most valuable when you are living it!
1. Biblical Principle: Walk by the Spirit.
Einstein Quote: "The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
Scriptural Support: "Out of your innermost being shall flow (John 7:37-39). Watch over your heart with all diligence, for from it flow the springs of life" (Prov. 4:23, emphasis added). "Live by the Spirit" (Gal. 5:25).
2. Biblical Principle: Passionately desire God's revelation.
Einstein Quote: "I want to know God's thoughts. The rest are details."
Scriptural Support: "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts" (Is. 55:8-11, emphasis added).
3. Biblical Principle: Creativity comes from the Spirit.
Einstein Quote: "I never made one of my discoveries through the process of rational thinking."
Scriptural Support: "The Son can do nothing of Himself, unless it is something He sees the Father doing ... As I hear, I judge" (John 5:19-20, 30, emphasis added).
4. Biblical Principle: God's visions inflame faith.
Einstein Quote: "Imagination is more important than Knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. Imagination is everything."
Scriptural Support: "Look toward the heavens, and count the stars, if you are able to count them. And He said to him, 'So shall your descendants be.' Then he believed in the LORD" (Gen 15:5-6, 12:1-2, emphasis added).
5. Biblical Principle: Have an attitude of gratitude.
Einstein Quote: "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
Scriptural Support: "Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus" (1 Thess. 5:16-19, emphasis added).
6. Biblical Principle: Focus intently until you experience it.
Einstein Quote: "It's not that I'm so smart; it's just that I stay with problems longer."
Scriptural Support: "One who looks intently at the perfect law...not having become a forgetful hearer but an effectual doer, this man will be blessed ... " (James 1:25, emphasis added).
7. Biblical Principle: True knowledge is experiential.
Einstein Quote: "Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience."
Scriptural Support: "If these qualities are yours and are increasing, they render you neither useless nor unfruitful in the true knowledge ... " (2 Pet. 1:8, emphasis added).
8. Biblical Principle: Serve with your gifts.
Einstein Quote: "Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value."
Scriptural Support: "As each one has received a special gift, employ it in serving one another as good stewards of the manifold grace of God" (1 Pet. 4:10, emphasis added).
9. Biblical Principle: Multiply talents.
Einstein Quote: "Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
Scriptural Support: "Also the one who had received the two talents came up and said, 'Master,' you said, 'Master, you entrusted two talents to me. See, I have gained two more talents'" (Matt. 25:14-30, emphasis added).
10. Biblical Principle: Walk on water.
Einstein Quote: "A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."
Scriptural Support: "But seeing the wind, he became frightened, and beginning to sink, he cried out, 'Lord, save me!'" (Matt. 14:30, emphasis added)
For the original article, visit cwgministries.org.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details