I am wrecked by the revelation that God has been giving me concerning His grace and mercy.
Abraham stepped into resurrection power and saw a son birthed when his and Sarah's bodies absolutely could not produce children.
That is the place God wants the prophetic people of God and His prophets to step into.
It's a place where it is not about your effort but about your surrender.
It's about believing God.
Scripture says in Ephesians 2:8-9 (NIV), "It is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves ... not by works, so that no one can boast."
So even faith is not of yourself.
Sometimes as prophets, we tell people about the great words we released and the power that flows through us.
But true power comes from true humility.
God gives grace to the humble.
Who are the humble? They are those who walk in such faith in God's great power.
Yes, they see great things happening; the presence is with them; the power flows through them.
But they are prophets like Enoch. Enoch was a prophet who caught such a revelation of faith.
Hebrews 11:5 says, "By faith Enoch was taken from this life." It was because he had faith.
Faith in the Jewish Bible is written as "belief."
I like that, for often some of us strong in the faith movement, making declarations and emphasizing the power of our words, often overemphasize that it's just about what you say.
It is both. You need to say some things, but you also need to rest into the one who makes the promises.
That's what prophets of the presence do.
They don't trust in their great acts. They lean on Jesus as John the Beloved did.
In that leaning, they find breakthrough comes, and God builds their ministries.
In my recent podcast, Prophets of the Presence, you will catch grace to step into this.
You will find a spirit of revelation present as you listen to this call.
You will feel the glory and step into a new season.
I look forward to hearing your comments on this article and podcast.
Keith Ferrante founded and runs a movement called Emerging Prophets. The purpose of this movement is to discover, develop and deploy revival and reformer prophets into every sphere of society. Keith also founded and runs a prophetic consulting movement that helps businesspeople get breakthrough in their businesses. Keith is also an author: Reforming Church is his latest book. You can find his books and other info about Keith at emergingprophets.com.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details