In a time full of controversy surrounding the American family, Dr. Tim Clinton's newest book, Focus on the Future: Your Family, Your Faith, and Your Voice Matter Now More Than Ever, couldn't come at a more poignant time. Released October 5, 2021, the book challenges readers to know the season they are in, maximize their opportunities, and ready themselves for the cultural battles that are sure to befall the country. America is at a crossroads, according to Clinton, and the fight for faith, family and future is not optional.
"I believe that the pandemic and the presidential election of 2020 have caused unprecedented changes in the fabric of our country," Clinton states. "Overnight our lives turned upside down, and the tone of our nation changed. As we emerge from these events, we are wondering what the future holds for our health, our jobs, our food supply, and our safety."
In a country with enormous cultural challenges right now, Clinton believes Americans face a "generational disconnect." Yet Clinton is not content merely to identify problems. As a respected faith leader, he's ready with solid solutions for everyone—no matter who or where they are.
Clinton states, "As Christians, we have the answers the world is looking for, solutions that can change the course of our nation. As we focus on the future, don't let it overwhelm you.
"This is a moment we cannot overlook," Clinton continues. We cannot miss the opportunity to step into the fight for our family, faith, and freedoms. We can—and, I believe, will—win this fight one family, one mom, one dad, one day at a time. Regaining our voice and reclaiming the ground we've recently lost are crucial in this hour."
In his new book, Clinton reveals:
How to promote and restore the marriage contract and the family unit
How to resist the forces determined to destroy biblical masculinity
How to lead and protect millennials and Gen Z-ers from today's rampant temptations
Dr. Tim Clinton, EdD, LPC, LMFT, is president of AACC, the largest and most diverse Christian counseling association in the world. Dr. Clinton also serves as the Executive Director of the Liberty University Global Center for Mental Health, Addiction and Recovery, and is the co-host of "Dr. James Dobson's Family Talk," heard on nearly 1400 radio outlets daily. Licensed as a Professional Counselor and as a Marriage and Family Therapist, Dr. Clinton is recognized as a world leader in mental health and relationship issues and spends much of his time working with Christian leaders and professional athletes. He has authored or edited nearly 30 books.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details