Going into the new biblical year 5782, we need to have a spiritual warfare strategy to hold back the antichrist spirit trying to steal our freedoms.
This year, there are three places we could be standing:
1. On God's side
2. Against God
3. On the side of indecisiveness
However, there is only one place to stand that will position us to receive the revelation we need in this new year and that is on God's side. We need to align ourselves with God in this hour.
A Breakdown of the Biblical Year 5782
As mentioned, we are now in the year Hebrew year 5782. But what does that mean? In Hebrew, numbers are associated with letters and have great significance.
The number 5 is associated with the letter "hey" and means grace. This year, we need grace for revelation.
The number 7 is associated with the letter "zayin" and can mean weapon. It contains the root word "zan," which means food. So then, zayin can nourish and multiply. It can also intensify, such as in a battle. For this year, zayin will multiply and intensify the grace and revelation we need in order to battle the ungodly spirits that are trying to steal our liberties.
The number 8 is associated with the letter "chet" and means living waters and new beginnings. I believe the Lord will release out of heaven living waters of new beginnings in the year 5782.
The number 2 is associated with the letter "bet" and represents a house or tent. God's strength will be in your house.
The Prophetic Significance of 5782
So then, the prophetic significance of 5782 is this:
We need the grace of God to be intensified and multiplied. We need grace for life and revelation to see the new beginnings of living waters. The Lord will strengthen our homes.
In Hebrew, we read from right to left so God is speaking this word:
"I am the Lord of your house. I am the author and finisher of your faith and your home. I want to strengthen your house. I want to open the wells of living water inside of you, which is the revelation of the Lord. I'm going to perfect grace and multiply it. I'm going to give you grace and favor to bring revelation to the nations because the nations are your inheritance."
We do not battle against flesh and blood but against the powers and principalities of dark places. We are going to have to enlist God's principles of warfare if we are going to win this battle. The good news is the blood of Jesus allows us to put on His armor. We can use His Word and His instruction to be more than conquerors; for this we can rejoice!
Curt Landry, founder of Curt Landry Ministries, and his wife, Christie, travel extensively, preaching and teaching about the Jewish roots of the Christian faith. Together, their passion is to empower families to live and leave kingdom legacies and understand their own personal heritage.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details