Talk about laying it on the line at such a fractured, frenzied time in our culture. Talk about nailing a problem on the head so that it can be fully, honestly and immediately addressed.
"Sorry to say it so harshly," says Dr. Tim Clinton in his new book Focus on the Future: Your Family, Your Faith, and Your Voice Matter Now More Than Ever (to be released Oct. 5, 2021). But "a fatherless America is at the heart of the men's crisis and a hundred other dysfunctions society suffers from today because men, for the most part, are not what they should be."
In a country with enormous cultural challenges right now, Clinton believes Americans face a "generational disconnect, particularly between fathers and sons." Yet Clinton is not content merely to identify problems. As a respected faith leader, he's ready with solid solutions for everyone—no matter who or where they are.
"We can turn this around," Clinton asserts. "Why do I believe this? I believe it because God is real and powerful, and He is reaching out to men today. I believe it because men are miserable living as our secular society has urged them to live, and they are hungry for something more. I believe it because whenever I see a crisis in our society, I know it is an opportunity for biblical truth to prevail."
Clinton is president of the American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC). In his new book, he reveals:
How to promote and restore the marriage contract and the family unit
How to resist the forces determined to destroy biblical masculinity
How to lead and protect millennials and Gen Z-ers from today's rampant temptations
Dr. Tim Clinton, EdD, LPC, LMFT, is president of AACC, the largest and most diverse Christian counseling association in the world. Dr. Clinton also serves as co-host of "Dr. James Dobson's Family Talk," heard on nearly 1400 radio outlets daily. Licensed as a Professional Counselor and as a Marriage and Family Therapist, Dr. Clinton is recognized as a world leader in mental health and relationship issues and spends much of his time working with Christian leaders and professional athletes. He has authored or edited nearly 30 books. Dr. Clinton and his wife, Julie, have two children, and a granddaughter.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details