Evangelist Mario Murillo has laid down a challenge to all of the church leaders in America with a series of questions for them:
— "How many sermons are you preaching about what your people are actually going through?"
— What are you giving them that makes them strong in their culture?"
— "What is the initial reaction going to be for lukewarm Christians when they read a bad headline about you in your local newspaper?"
— What are you doing about the epidemic of wokeness that is assaulting you far worse than the pandemic?
The answer, Murillo says, for all churches to become fearless, much like Destiny Church in Rocklin, California.
"Destiny Church is a model for thousands of other churches across America," Murillo said during a recent service there. "This crowd today is a testimony to what happens when the media attacks the church.
"It becomes stronger. It becomes more joyous. It becomes more prosperous. It becomes more influential. We starting to win this war. Be blessed. Remember, you have been blessed to be a blessing."
And the message isn't just for Christian leaders. It's for the entire church. Murillo says every believer must now stand up in the middle of this time of "wokeness" to test the law, just as Mordecai advised Esther in the Bible.
"Mordecai leaves no doubt about her [Esther's)] need to test the law," Murillo says. "There are laws you have to test. You have to test a law that puts a drag queen in your local library on a Saturday to read to your children. You have to test a law that puts a grown man in a little girl's bathroom. You have to be the voice at the city council and the school board meeting. You have to be the individual that says, 'I oppose this.'"
Watch the rest of this stirring sermon by Mario Murillo by clicking here or by watching the video above.
Shawn A. Akers is a content development editor for Charisma Media.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details