As a publisher, bestselling author Stephen Strang has unfortunately been a victim of the subject he has become so passionate about in recent months—the cancel culture in America.
Strang's new book, God and Cancel Culture, is filled with true-life stories of how cancel culture impinges on our God-given rights and threatens the very foundations of life and faith. The cancel culture opposes the politically correct crowd, but it's also part of a bigger effort to cancel Christianity and all those who espouse biblical principles.
Strang spoke about his new book and about the cancel culture last weekend during the Grand Rapids, Michigan, stop of Clay Clark's ReAwaken America Tour.
"There has always been a conflict between those who believe in God and those who don't," Strang says. "There have been those who have blasphemed, those who refuse to believe in God. It's always existed side by side with Christianity, but it's only been recently that the other side has tried to quiet us, not let us speak up, to cancel what we believe and to take away our place in the marketplace of ideas. That's why I wrote God and Cancel Culture.
"This is what is happening. They [proponents of cancel culture] do things and they don't really tell you why. They don't really explain the rules ... You can't really prove it. There can't be any big deal made over it, and they are slowly canceling us one by one. One of the most dangerous things is that that when that happens to someone else, they say to themselves, 'I don't want to be canceled. Maybe I had better not say or do this.' Self-cancellation is the most dangerous cancellation of all."
For more of Strang's stirring speech during Clay Clark's ReAwaken America Tour stop in Michigan, watch the video above.
God and Cancel Culture is published by FrontLine, an imprint of Charisma House, which has published books that challenge, encourage, teach and equip Christians, including 16 New York Times bestsellers. The book will be available in hardcover, paperback and e-book formats. It can be pre-ordered at stevestrangbooks.com. When you do, you'll get $120 worth of free gifts, including four e-books and a subscription to Charisma magazine.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details