In a time of political, social, and economic struggle, Dr. Michael Youssef's 20th anniversary edition of Empowered by Praise: Experiencing God's Presence and Power When You Give Him Glory is set to release on Sept. 7.
Readers can expect bestselling author Youssef to guide them into a richer understanding of admiration for God that will forever change their relationship with Him. Filled with practical, scriptural guidance and stories from his own personal life, Youssef's book explores the blessings, challenges, elements and power of worship.
Youssef challenges his readers to praise the Lord, even in what seem to be terrible situations. "Regardless of how dire your circumstances appear, you can live in faith that God is sovereign over the universe," Youssef says. "Nothing happens without His permission. So live in the confidence that He protects you and provides for you."
The message is especially appropriate in today's world of scandal and controversy. Between the pandemic, political disputes and great economic disparity, it's easy for Christians to forget to praise God during such a difficult time. But Youssef reminds his readers that Christians are called to worship the Lord even in times of struggles. "What we can know with certainty is this," he says. "It is right to praise God at all times and in all places, in times of peace and in times of struggle and opposition. In fact, we need to praise God especially in times of difficulty, pain and opposition."
Available Sept. 7, Empowered by Praise: Experiencing God's Presence and Power When You Give Him Glory will include a chapter-by-chapter study guide for individuals and small groups. To learn more about this upcoming release, as well as other works by Dr. Youssef, click here.
Dr. Michael Youssef was born in Egypt and lived in Lebanon and Australia before coming to the United States and fulfilling a childhood dream of becoming an American citizen. He holds degrees from Moore College in Sydney, Australia, and Fuller Theological Seminary in California, with a Ph.D. in social anthropology from Emory University. He founded The Church of The Apostles, which was the launching pad for Leading The Way's international ministry. Dr. Youssef has authored more than 50 books, including popular titles like Saving Christianity? and Hope for This Present Crisis.
Dr. Youssef hosts the popular TV and radio broadcast Leading The Way with Dr. Michael Youssef, which airs more than 13,000 times every week across six continents in 27 languages—reaching audiences in nearly every major city in the world. His programs attract tens of millions of viewers weekly in the U.S. on major TV networks, including TBN, Daystar, Fox Business, Lifetime, GOD TV, CTN, NRB TV, and more.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details